| 1 comments ]

This website is so good to be true. It compares the prices across all the supermarket / hypermarket. So you can take a look before you decide where to go and what to buy! The prices are keyed in by the hypermarket operators daily at 11am. I have a tried, I choose the Hypermarkets that I want, and select the product say "milo", and the figure shows me the price comparisons! Amazing!!!!

However, unfortunately, it is only available at Malaysia at this moment.

» Currently you can compare prices for up to 100+ items. We strive to continuously add new items into our database every month.

» Prices are inserted into SmartPengguna.my directly by the hypermarket operators.

» Prices are released for public viewing daily at 11:00 AM.

Check it now: http://smartpengguna.my/

Coming soon: Price comparison for the state of Melaka, Johor and Penang. When will such service comes to Singapore? Don't Singapore aim to be the #1 in IT services? And after the price comparisons, then I can make the purchase online, then that will be great!!

Click here for more bargain, discount, events info



Related Posts by Categories



1 comments

Aaron Peng said... @ April 2, 2009 at 2:52 AM

Got singapore version?

Post a Comment



Search for a bargain, discounts, or events .....