| 2 comments ]

Previously I have compared the rate of different IDD services in Singapore. Here, there is a new service provider: Hoiio.com.

They provide the following services:
- Local and International Call
- Internationa sms at 8.8 cents
- Budget Roaming at subscription fee of S$5 per month

Their services is particular useful if you have a free incoming call service plan. For the local call, what they do is that, you key in your friend number, then they will call you and connect you to your friend. By doing so, you will not be charged for the local air time (if your mobile plan is incoming free), and you only need to pay Hoiio, which is 3.8 cents / min for local call.

For IDD as an example, if you want to call your friend oversea, say in Malaysia:

1) I use 1516, I will be charged: 0.10 + local air time (or 0.05 + local air time if off peak).

2) I use Haiio service, I will be charged: 0.10 (NO local air time changes), as they will call to me, and that will be free if I got free incoming call.

Since they will call back to you, so you save the call back charges. Some more their IDD rate is not expensive. In addition, as a new user:

- I have also received a S$1 Free Credit.
- I have 30 free invites left, and I can get 1 bonus credit for each successful invite.

So no harm to try it out, see the figure below, that is my transactions record, basically I have make a free 4 minutes call to Malaysia by using the free credit provided by them. It is FREE to try, and if you think the quality is good, then can pay and get more credit. For the call I made, the quality is GOOD, CLEAR, NO DELAY.

You can make payment with Visa, Master, Nets, and even PayPal!

Check out how to use the mobile software installed in your handphone.

So for the month when my local minutes run out, I would greatly consider this as an alternative to make oversea and local call. And I will definitely use this for Global SMS.

Click here for more bargain, discount, events info



Related Posts by Categories



2 comments

minicharms said... @ April 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Definitely a good bargain for this.

boattyman said... @ April 7, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I like its mobile app though

Post a Comment



Search for a bargain, discounts, or events .....