| 0 comments ]

Remember the new Local, IDD, SMS service provider in Singapore: Hoiio.com that I mentioned to you previously? Lynn strongly recommends me to use the mobile application that install in your handset. At first I am quite reluctant, but after watching this below, I give it a try. So lets look at the video first....

Very simple right? But if you want to know more details on the procedures, the following videos will give you a more detailed step-by-step guide (pretty long....)

For 2nd part refer to http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=027DBB90AA5DD5EA

So now using this software in your mobile phone, making a call using Hoiio.com is as simple as making a call from your mobile phone. In fact, I use it quite often now, using web based to send SMS (easy to use keyboard type), and this software to make IDD call.

Click here for more bargain, discount, events info



Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Post a Comment



Search for a bargain, discounts, or events .....