| 0 comments ]

Can you imagine? That is less than SGD 2700 for that. Just the TV alone I think it cost you that much already. But nothing to be happy about, as it is only applicable to US, unless you willing to ship it over.

I am going to talk about my personal tips on Amazon.com, which I hope can help you. Do you know that the price in Amazon.com changes everday, so you see the price now, unless you buy / check-out, if not the price is not guaranteed. And the price difference sometimes can be quite a lot. So usually what I did is, I add the stuffs I want to the shopping cart, but don't check out.

Next day, when you login to Amazon.com again and see your shopping cart, it will tell you what is the price different, e.g. the price is increased or lowered by how much since you last check. Then you can decide to check-out when the price drops. Hope this help.

Click here for more bargain, discount, events info



Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Post a Comment



Search for a bargain, discounts, or events .....