| 1 comments ]

In my personal blogs, I always mix some discount, promotions, or credit cards information inside. Just now some one even write to me, to inform him for the next Kroc warehouse sales. So I think maybe I should start a new blog, dedicated to these informations. So that you can subscribe to this feed, if you only want to receive these informations.

Also if you have some other informations, or your company, restaurant is going to organize some events, feel free to let me know, and I will post it here. If you are selling some products online, you can let me know too, I can refer to your sites, or you can post your products here.

I am trying to extend this blog to include oversea bargains also. Hopefully can get enough people, so that if someone is in USA or Hong Kong, then we can let him/her to buy the stuffs for us. Hope this will be a good market place for those who love to buy the things in bargain, just like me!

Click here for more bargain, discount, events info



Related Posts by Categories



1 comments

Anonymous said... @ June 10, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Hi, i will like to contact you to list our promotion for Body Contours on your website, pls email to me at simon@bodycontours.com.sg or give me a buzz at 9696 8836. Alternatively, you may leave me your contact so that i can get in touch with you? thank you.

Simon

Post a Comment



Search for a bargain, discounts, or events .....